ی ǐ ی ی ی یی ی ی ی ... یی ی ( ی) !!!
ی (ی ییی !!)

emroozi83
27 June 2005, 08:31 PM
My New Elmo EV-400AF Visual Presenter!
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2005 01:54:53 PM
http://www.russellbeattie.com/notebook/images/newelmo.jpg

W00t! My new Elmo just arrived! Yay!

Yes, I know, this is something only a mobile-geek could lust for. I've been wanting one of these things since I first saw them in use at DEMO 2003. But they're SUPER expensive. We're talking at least $1000 and normally much more. I've been looking around for a cheap one online at some of the office supply places, but then it dawned on me the other day to try eBay. Low and behold an Elmo EV-400AF was up, the bidding was going to end in a day and it was only at $100. So I put down a max of $250 and waited. Sure enough, 24 hours later I ended up paying $225, plus shipping means I got a $2,000 professional Elmo for $around $250. W00t.

I just tried it out and it's going to work *perfectly* for Mobile Monday gatherings and other mobile presentations I do. It's not exactly light and portable (though it does have a handle!) so it'll be something I reserve for special occasions, but this thing totally rocks. It has one downside - it's only has analog outputs. I knew this before I bought it, so the other day in Fry's I tracked down an analog to VGA converter in case I run into a projector that only accepts VGA input. This is actually pretty handy to have around in general in case I want to watch DVDs or play video games on my 20" flat-screen monitor as well. ;-)

This thing is very cool. Now I have to figure out how record from it. My Mac mini doesn't have any slots for expansion, so I'll have to find some RCA to USB box of some sort so I can record demos of apps to post online.

emroozi83
27 June 2005, 08:37 PM
FOMA D901is

http://www.symbian.com/images/devices/d901_page.jpg
The D901iS is the second Mitsubishi mobile phone based on Symbian OS and built for the FOMA 3G network offered by NTT DoCoMo in Japan.

It features mobile wallet (i-mode felica) with a lockable IC card, an enhanced security feature which allows the handset to be locked.

New in the D901iS is the PDF viewer allowing users to view PDF files that can be downloaded from i-mode sites at any time, such as maps, catalogues, and timetables. All the usual features of PDF viewers are supported, including zoom and rotate. Also supported are i-mode links (web-to, mail-to and phone-to).

The D901iS features an autofocus 2 megapixel super CCD honeycomb camera, capable of recording 4 megapixel images. You can focus on your subject and then compose your image using the focus lock function. The D901iS has a large 2.4 inch LCD screen and using the FOMA plus area, you can also switch between voice calls and video calls.

The D901iS started shipping in NTT DoCoMo shops in Japan on June 10 2005.

i-mode and FOMA are trademarks or registered trademarks of NTT DoCoMo, Inc. in Japan and other countries.

NTT DoCoMos FOMA service is only available to subscribers in Japan.
Super CCD Honeycomb (R) is a registered trademarks of Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd. in Japan.

Symbian OS v6.1
106mm high x 50mm wide x 24mm deep
Weight: 128 grams
Display: 240 x 345 pixels QVGA TFT LCD
2.4 inch LCD
Color Depth: 262,144 colors
Autofocus super CCD honeycomb camera
Effective image pixels: 2 million
Recording image pixels: 4 million
focus lock function
Featuring:
Mobile wallet (imode felica): with a lockable IC card that can be locked remotely, an enhanced security feature
PDF viewer: download PDF documents from imode sites - available any time. Features supported include: PDF viewers, including zoom and rotate and i-mode links (web-to, mail-to and phone-to)
Memory: miniSD card (not included)

BloodReza
27 June 2005, 11:32 PM
ی ی ی ی ی Ȑی ی ی ی ی

hooman419
27 June 2005, 11:42 PM
ǐ ی ی ی ی ی ی ی ی ی ی

BloodReza
28 June 2005, 06:57 AM
emroozi83 ی یی ی ی ی

BloodReza
29 June 2005, 07:02 AM